CoreMelt product support - System Requirements
- Apple computer running Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Mac computer with Intel Processor
One of the following Hosts:
- Final Cut Pro X 10.0.5 or later
- FCP 7.0.3 , Motion 4.0.1 or later,
- Final Cut Express 4.0.1
- After Effects CS3-CS6 or CC
- Premiere Pro CS4-CS6 or CC
Please note that SliceX is FCP X only.
Please run the Software Update command under the Apple menu to ensure that you have the latest version of Final Cut Studio installed.
- Core Image capable graphics card with minimum 128MB of VRAM.
For best performance, the we recommend you use a graphics card with 256MB video memory (VRAM). 512MB VRAM is required for rendering HD projects in high precision color or for configurations with multiple high resolution displays.
The following graphics cards are not supported:
- nVidia GeForce FX 5200 Ultra
- Intel GMA 950
- ATI Radeon 8500, 9200
The Macbook and Mac mini series (in its PowerPC and Intel variants) are not supported due to the more limited feature-set of their built-in graphics accelerators.
Not sure what graphics card is installed in your system?
You can determine what graphics card is installed on your system by selecting the "About this Mac" command under the Apple menu.
When the system summary appears, click the "More Info..." button, which will launch the System Profiler application.
Graphics cards are listed under the "Graphics/Displays" section of the System Profiler.